GetFitNotSlim’s 10k Fitness GIVEAWAY!
What’s in the giveaway?:
- Ultrasport GPS Navrun watch (comes with chest strap)
- Cookies & cream Quest bars
- JVC in-ear sport headphones
- Nike water bottle
- Blender bottle (manual blending bottle)
- Promixx bottle (battery powered blending bottle)
- Smoothie recipe book
- Gym towel
- MBF me to stand a chance of winning
- Do not delete this text when you reblog
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win
- Reblogs alone will count as entries (though you make like the post if you so wish!)
- 1 reblog = 1 entry. 2 reblogs = 2 entries, etc.
- The winner will be randomly selectedfrom the entries
- Free worldwide posting for the winner
- The winner will be selected when I deem this to have enough notes
- The selected winner will have 3 days to respond before a new winner is chosen
- any blog type may enter
what? WHAT? WHAT?! NO! WHYYYYYYY?!!!
whoever wrote this line needs to receive a medal
I will reblog this until my fingers bleed
(Source: tastefullyoffensive, via intrepidgirlblogger)
The so-called “pro-life” movement’s philosophy.
One of the best political cartoons that I’ve seen.
You know what pisses me off about this? Really, REALLY pisses me off? That’s George (H.W.) Bush holding that umbrella. He was president 1981-1989. Do you get that?
It means that the right have not budged an inch on their ridiculous pro-foetus, anti-actual-persons position in THIRTY GODDAMN YEARS. We should not still be having this argument! Thirty year old political cartoons should be bafflingly opaque, not crystal clear!
^ Reblogging again for that comment.